Saturday, June 11, 2011

Holly Nelson - Harrisburg, PA "Arts Fest"

Harrisburg's "Arts Fest" was held on Memorial Day Weekend. It was a scorcher! I divided up the weekend at a few different venues finishing at the Arts Fest on Monday. Right after arriving and entering the show from Forrester St., there was a cute young girl playing classical pieces on the violin. I'm still a little vague on the connection between her, and a guy at their booth selling CD's representing a musician by the name, Lenny K. I requested a clarification from Holly but haven't received a response. I will update the post if Ihear from her. She did provide me a card with her e-mail and promoting herself as a performer and educator. I'm confused on whether she is local or from NY or New England. The following are some of the many shots I took while while she played.

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment